Congratulations to the Sheffield Benefit Justice Campaign for today’s demonstration against the Bedroom Tax in Sheffield. This campaign is building up nationally, and this will not be the last demonstration. Just as important is the organisation of meetings and groups on council estates around Sheffield, which has also been growing over the past month. Sheffield Anti-Cuts Alliance gives its full support to the Benefit Justic Campaign, and sees this as a vital community campaign against the coalition government’s attacks on welfare, and scapegoating of the least well-off to divert attention from the millionaires who caused the current economic mess.
- fb.me/3E6SVZqmZ 3 years ago
- Today a global movement for an end to zero hours and for a decent wage for all workers is being born. Action in.... fb.me/6MtyjMfxY 3 years ago
- fb.me/6VXdaxP6B 3 years ago
- RT @SheffieldStar: Today’s Star columnist: Patrick Meleady: There is a resurgence of extremism in all its guises. We are witnessi... http:/… 3 years ago
- fb.me/3TftaQtJv 3 years ago
- 18,986 hits